Meet The Dolls
Friday, June 8, 2012
How to make a post-it garden for your american girl doll.
(caution: out of order, look at numbers)
You'll need: scissors, tape(clear), a brown crayon, a yellow and pink post-it, and a green sheet of paper.
(1)Cut this shape out of the green paper
(6)Cut "petals" out of the pink post-it.
(7) Stick the petal's sticky part to the middle's plain part.
(8) Make a few more......
(9) And your done!
(4) Cut out a rectangle with the green paper and color a brown rectangle on it.
(2) Cut a "middle" out of the yellow post-it.
(3) Put the middle's sticky part on the stem with the plain side up.
(5) Tape the stem and middle to the "dirt".
Galaxy AG Dolls
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
June 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM
That is so cute!
Post Comments (Atom)