Saturday, June 30, 2012

Magic Show part 1

                                             Today my dolls will be having a magic show.
                                                                  The ticket table
                                                                  Houdini Hanna
                                                         Mysterious McKenna
                                              And the rabbits(left to right) Ears and Nibbler

  Stay tuned for part 2 which I will post tonight after the show. Thanks Doll Diaries for the printables!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie this is Maya from doll girls and maya reminding you that when you follow my blog then we are 3 followers away from a giveaway for an our generation camping set like your doll Hanna! And just saying I would love to be interviewed for your blog. Just leave the questions in my blog comments. By the way your blog is really cool!

    ReplyDelete