Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tagged!

I got tagged! By the wonderful Dakota! So here we go:
1) 11 things about you
-I have many AG doll friends
- I love to blog
-I have many blogs
- I have 3 cats
- I have no allergies
- I have my own room
-I have one AG doll
- I like shih tzus!
- I want to live in Chicago
- I am a twin!
- I am a furternal twin

2) answer the person who tagged you's questions

Now here are my questions:
1. What's your favorite AG doll? McKenna and Caroline
2. What do you like to do on the weekends? Make AG stop motions 
3. What's your favorite season? Spring
4. What's your favorite month? March 
5. What's your favorite holiday? Easter 
6. What's your favorite time of day? 2:45 It is time for PE at school and then home
7. What's your favorite type of weather? (Rain, Sunshine, ect.) 
8. Hot weather or cold? cold
9. What's your favorite subject in school? writing
10. What's your favorite book? My sister the vampire
11. What's your favorite movie? McKenna shoots for the stars!

3) make 11 questions

FOOD
1. Are you a frequent guava eater?
2. What is your favorite cereal?
3. Pancakes or Waffles?
4. Do you like salsa?
5. Peanut butter?
DOLL
1. What doll is on your wishlist?
2. Do you live by an AG store?
3. Do you know who basilmentos is?(you better)
4. Are you watching basilmentos Doll Story right now(I am! I was so young...)?
5. Do you have an Ag tube?
RANDOM
1. From 1-10 how much do you hate rose bushes?

4) who do you nominate?(8-ll people)
1. DANIELLE
2. The Doll Wadrobe
3. Emma Sunbeam
4. Michelle
5. Liz
6. Delaney
7. Char
8.kylee
9. Asmita
10. Lilly
11. Kanani Ray

1 comment: