Monday, November 5, 2012

Tag!


So mine got messed up so here it goes again:
11 things about me:
1. I want ag caroline
2. If i could have any doll it would be caroline
3. I think caroline is pretty
4. If i could have 4 ag's right now thay would be jly 55, jly 28(i think), jly 17, and..... CAROLINE
5. I think caroline is very original
6. Caroline, is awesome
7. I am obsessed with caroline
8. My fave ag's are mckenna and caroline
9. I like cats.... especially caroline's!!!!!!
10. I like all of caroline's stuff
11. I LOVE CAROLINE!!!!!




1. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither
2. Rate blogging on a scale from 1-10, 1 being the worst and 10 being the best. 
9, i love it so much but it makes me busy
3. What's your favorite song?
Doll story by basilmentos
4. What's your favorite snack at the movie theater?
popcorn and fruitpunch
5. Do you like laptops or big computers better?
laptops, i guess...
6. Do you have any apple devices? (iPhone, iPod, iPad?)
my family have them and we all use them
7. Do you like cheese?
no
8. Do you like to paint your nails?
50/50
9. Do you play Minecraft?
over the summer i did
10. Are you bored?
kinda
11. Do you have a pet unicorn?
no, i wish

The questions are the same. 
I nominate....
bored people everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment