Thursday, August 29, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award!

THE RULES

-When you receive the award, link back tokeepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com. and the blog that nominated you

Thank you so much! Your blog is FAB and I am so honored!
- Display the award button in a post
Bam, just did!
- Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make up your own questions)

-Nominate 12 Bloggers

-Notify them that they have been awarded



THE QUESTIONS


1. What made you decide to start blogging?
I took pictures of my dolls, did crafts, and everything I do on this blog. My mom suggested I get a Doll Blog. I was so excited! Me and my dad set it up on May 20th 2012!

2. What is your fashion style?
I like lacy stuff and vintage-type things

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
I am a triplet and have anxiety. And I'm lactose intolerant
4. What are some of your blogging goals?
 To keep going if someone puts me down
5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
 Kohls, Dillards, and Forever 21!
6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
However many I have at the end :)
7. What are your talents?
Spelling, Writing, Math, Movie editing, ballet, singing, doll crafting
8. Are you a leader or a follower?
Follower mostly
9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
Just give up before you try -Katie Rain
10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
My Sister The Vampire
11. Out of all the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart- stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
Smart and Dainty
12. What is your favorite flower?
Iris

The people I award:

Asmita
Lilly
Liz
Angelique S
MyInnerStarUStudios
agdanceprincess1993
Danielle Marie
kylee white
Rose C
Nora and Maple
Jan Brady
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment