Sunday, November 3, 2013

American Girl 2014 Furniture Leak????????

This has been sold by AG but I googled: American Girl Ballet Studio and found it! Could it be GOTY 2014's? I know it says JLY but why is it availible? It's retired! Plus there were no reviews! I think they are bringing it back! Even though yes lots of retired items still have the options. But the ones that are not sold out do. If all of these are not sold out what are they going to do with them?
Photos from AmericanGirl







This showed up when I tried adding it to my bag. Even though it has the option!


5 comments:

  1. Actually, It looks a lot like Marisol's. Mind if I can blog this, too?

    ~Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it is on AGwiki:

    http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Dance_Studio_Trunk

    It was retired in 2009, and cost 75 dollars.

    ~Mika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete