Tuesday, November 5, 2013

American Girl Doll App Holders

Down below I have basilmentos App Holders, Historical Doll App Holders, GOTY App Holders, and more! App Holders are wallpapers for your Iphone and it has little spaces for the apps to go. These are free!!!! Take a screen shot on your Iphone than crop it so none of the post is showing. Then set it as your wallpaper!

GOTY

GOTY

GOTY

Historical 

Historical 

Molly and Emily Special

Coconut

Midsummer Magic

Julia

American Girl Stars

The basilmentos family!


Don't you love these?! I'll make you an AG one of your choice just comment below! My favorite
might be the basilmentos Midsummer Magic App Holder!

4 comments:

  1. Um, are you really allowed to claim your blog, "best in town"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I am because of course it's my blog :P But I changed it because I love so many doll blogs!

      Delete
  2. These are Super Cool! I'll be using the Coconut one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the coconut one!

    Kitty from oaktreeforests.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete