Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NEW RELEASE

Here's the release!
The pants are baggy so not my fave
This is pretty ugly, it looks like a 3rd grade art project
This looks really nice but it comes with a really awkward looking unitard

This is a really fun set that I am getting for my birthday

I plan to buy this, the colors look great together

These leggings are a pretty color but the ribbon tied looks really weird

These look a lot like the skirt, and I like these because of that. I also plan to buy it

These isn't really a skirt you would wear to dance

This is so cool, I am getting this for my birthday too

This looks a lot like McKenna's so I would get it if I didn't have hers

The gold ribbon is a little weird but it still looks good so I am probably getting it



This looks a little skimpy for a doll

This is really simple but I still plan to buy it

I don't like the color of the jacket or that it says isabelle, the other things seem useless for $30

I think this cat is so cute!

I actually like this price but once again it is still labeled "isabelle" I really like the fact she takes pilates because I do too


So cool and worth the price for sure

I like the headband but I don't think I will ver buy this

I really love everything but the shirt, it's a little random

These are so cute and I am glad for the price



I know I am weird but I think the pattern on these are cute

These are prettyish

They look like Toms :)

I might get these for Jackie


I like these too

I am glad they started selling these

What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I actually like all of Isabelle's outfits! They are all Mix' Match! :)

    -Meghan at girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete