Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Caption that picture #5 results

1st-Maya McKenna: Help me! I'm stuck in clothes mountain! Get me out of here! They're taking over, Hanna! Get me put before I fall into the endless pit of laundry! Hanna:McKenna, just stand up.
McKenna:(stands up) Thank you Hanna! You saved my life!
Hanna: McKenna all you had to do was-(smiles) If you're really thankful, go get me some ice cream.
McKenna: Yes ma'am!
Hanna: (laughs)
2nd-Alyssa McKenna: Oh my gosh oh my gosh I'm being attacked by A dirty clothes monster!!! KATIE HELP ME!!!!! SOME ONE HELP!!!!
Katie in the background: Did I just hear something?
McKenna: HELP! PLEASE DONT EAT ME PLEASE DONT EAT ME!!! I PROMISE TO DO THE LAUNDRY EVERYDAY!
3rd- Kylee McKenna : what should I where to the party. Ugh. I will just have to shopping .

Thank you everyone who entered, the new picture will be up soon. Although anyone may enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment